Embracing Our Responsibility
At Netpak, we embrace our responsibility for the impact of our activities on the environment.
We constantly strive to explore the most advanced sustainability-focused options available for each of our clients throughout the production cycle. Furthermore, by reducing energy, material use and optimizing recyclability, we have received numerous “Eco-Responsible” certifications from:
Forestry Initiative (SFI®)
The Programme for the Endorsement of
Forest Certification (PEFC®)
Stewardship Council (FSC®)
We Commit To
- Maintain our environmental accreditations and certifications such as the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC®), the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®), Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI®)
- Undergo annual third party environmental audits of our facility and operations to confirm that our practices meet industry objectives.
- Offer our clients “green” packaging options, including paperboard which is 100% recyclable.
- Using a variety of odourless, water-based glues and inks which are Health Canada approved for boxed food use.
- Operate in the most efficient manner, reducing energy consumption, resources and waste