To all our valued customers,
As an essential service supplier, we wish to inform you that Netpak will remain fully operational during this period. Additionally, our warehouse and logistics team remain at your service and have the tools necessary to safely continue fulfilling deliveries in order to ensure your business continuity.
The COVID-19 virus has currently had no effect on our production capabilities and raw material supply. We continue to maintain a full production capability for any orders that you need to fulfill your production line.
All Netpak employees are following strict personal hygiene practices in accordance with the World Health Organization guidelines, as well as our BRCGS Grade AA certification (find out more about our BRCGS certification here). External suppliers, visitors, customers, transport (truck drivers) and children are currently not permitted into the facility (unless otherwise approved).
These measures and practices include:
- Washing hands as often as possible with warm water and soap at all stages of the production process;
- Avoid touching face, eyes, nose and mouth with your hands;
- Enhanced routine cleaning procedures (door handles, keyboards, mouse, etc.);
- Respect social distancing practices (minimum space: 1 meters);
- Stay at home in case of illness (fever, dry cough, breathing difficulties, etc.);
- Any employee recently on a business trip or vacation outside of Canada must be isolated for 14 days upon return into Canada;
- Any employees in a household with someone who has travelled outside of Canada will also be in isolation for 14 days.
At Netpak, we are dedicated to providing best-in-class service aligned with our customer focus, excellence and integrity values. Our qualified team remains at your service in order to maintain business-as-usual as we navigate through these uncharted waters together.
Netpak: Printed Folding Carton Experts. Contact us today for a quote: email@example.com | CANADA – USA 1-866-399-8544